The purpose of these Roundtable meetings is to:
- Address specific questions you have about your personal growth and relationship challenges
- Provide laser focused coaching to help you get a new perspective and take action you’ve been afraid of taking
- Give you resources (books, articles, videos) that can immediately help you change your thoughts and emotions around the things that are challenging you
- Provide access to a tribe of great men who are all committed to taking their lives and relationships to the next level
If you’re a full-time member of this Roundtable, you will get:
- Membership into a private tribe of brothers who care about you.
- Access to live coaching and Q&A with my colleague, Steve Horsmon and I.
- Access to all the session recordings.
- Recommended video and reading resources.
- Personal challenge assignments to push you out of your comfort zone.
- A running list of frequently asked questions with our written answers.
- Membership into an exclusive and secret Facebook community with just Roundtable members. (More support is provided here.)
- Exclusive access to our senior leadership team of mentors who are available to talk with you privately when you need it.
What can I expect?
Here’s a clip from one of the sessions showing the importance of knowing your values and setting healthy boundaries:
Why this? Why now?
Because there are men who are craving brotherhood and friendship around the world and can’t find it in their hometown.
Because not everyone has the time or money for one-on-one coaching.
Because I want to serve as many men as possible no matter where they live or how much money they make.
What’s the Cost?
The cost is $69 per month for two 90-minute live Zoom video sessions per month (because we know this is about your personal transformation, not just a quick fix, there’s also a heavy discount for 1 year membership).
When are the Sessions?
Each session starts at 1pm mountain time on the dates below:
January: 9th & 23rd
February: 6th & 20th
March: 5th & 19th
April: 2nd & 16th
May: 7th & 21st
June: 4th & 18th
July: 2nd & 16th
August: 6th & 20th
September: 3rd & 17th
October: 1st & 22nd
November: 12th & 26th
December: 10th & 17th
Your Next Step:
Click on the Subscribe button below which will take you to Paypal, enter your payment details for the first $69 payment to secure your spot in the 2020 Roundtable (you can cancel anytime). You’ll be asked for your address, this is because occasionally we like to send a gratitude present out to our customers.
Once you’ve made the payment, you’ll return to this website – enter your name and email address on the page you return to, to join the exclusive Goodguys2Greatmen Roundtable email list so we can communicate with you privately the information about the calls and how to access the free resources page. (BE SURE to follow through and find your confirmation email and click “confirm” to finalize it. Those emails sometimes go to spam folders.)
NOTICE: Once you subscribe you may cancel at any time. Once you cancel, you will be removed immediately from the email list, the Facebook group and will lose access to the private web page.