“Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.”
Charles de Gaulle
Are you determined to be a great man?
- Do you wish you felt stronger in your relationships and more confident in yourself?
- Do you want to speak more honestly without fear of what other people think of you?
- Do you want to stop apologizing for being a passionate man who wants connection, affection and appreciation?
- Do you want to have vision of your future so powerful it gives you goosebumps every day?
Why Group Coaching?
I created this program because I believe a community of smart, compassionate and generous men is the most potent and effective place for us to learn and grow.
By combining laser focused one-on-one coaching with group interaction and support, a group coaching program can be powerfully transformative for the man who wants more brotherhood in his life.
I’ve personally participated in group coaching programs that have changed my mindset, my business and my life. I cherish the experience and continue enjoying the strong friendships created during the programs.
Group coaching is right for you if you want to learn with other men by sharing your stories of triumph and challenge in a safe and open-hearted environment.
Group coaching is right for you if you want to build strong connections with other men while giving and receiving the kind of support only other men can provide.
Program Benefits and Features
- Twelve laser focused 90 minute Zoom group coaching sessions designed to teach skills, provide new insight, and allow group interaction and support.
- Claim your masculine guiding principles and personal boundaries
- Reignite your confidence in your own strength and ability to respond to women powerfully and attractively
- Get massive confidence in your decision making and communication of your desires and goals
- Become an unapologetically masculine and passionate man
- Learn the truth about feminine power and how you could be “dancing with it” instead of fighting it
- Develop a bold new attitude of pushing your comfort zone and eliminating excuses from your life
- Embrace uncertainty and change knowing without a doubt that you will thrive no matter what
- No longer walk on eggshells around women and claim your place as a powerful, loving, compassionate man
- Create positive sensual tension everywhere you go and enjoy the life of an inspired, engaged, motivated and sexual man.
- Strategic reading assignments are hand-picked for your specific needs and place in the coaching process. Topics include:
- Creating your non-negotiable values
- Being a man a woman wants and can’t resist
- Growing self-respect and massive self-confidence
- Understanding a man’s journey to become an unhappy “goodguy”
- Defining and owning YOUR unique masculine frame and mindset
- How to make even the most difficult decisions in your life and relationship
- Sex and sensuality in long-term relationships
- Navigating the masculine/feminine dance and creating sexual tension and polarity
This Program is For You If:
What Others Say About the Group Experience
(From 2017 Group Coaching Retreats)
“I loved the authentic participation of everyone and the real trust we built. I also liked the balance between individual coaching and the free-flowing interaction between the guys.” ~ David H.
“The raw honesty everyone shared was awesome. I liked hearing everyone’s stories – I didn’t feel alone in my problems. I liked being challenged with tough questions and working through them together.” ~ Joel N.
“There were so many great ideas exchanged that I took away a whole new perspective on the way I’ve been thinking and behaving.” ~ Scott S.
Collaboration and Support
The Men’s Cave Facebook Group is a closed community for just us. This is where we will share additional resources, stores and personal support. The safe space and encouragement in this group is an integral part of the program. It’s highly recommended that you have a personal Facebook account so you can join us in this important space.
Students will also be invited into my secret Goodguys2Greatmen Facebook group for additional support and collaboration.
How This Will Work
- We will be meeting 3 times per month for 4 months for a total of 12 sessions.
- The meeting dates will be defined in advance. All sessions will be recorded and provided to members via the Men’s Cave Facebook page.
- Men’s Cave members are expected to show up prepped and ready to participate. You should plan to take your own notes and apply what you learn.
- There will be individual challenges assigned to help you breakthrough barriers holding you back and start new habits.
- One week per month you will be “self-coaching” as you implement what you’ve learned.
- You’ll be asked to share your questions, successes and challenges each week in the Men’s Cave Facebook Group.
What Will You Get Out of This?
Reserve Your Place
Alternatively payment can be made in monthly installments of $1100 per month.
Our last group coaching program sold out. Contact us by email here with any questions you have.
What Others Have Said About this Program
I love how Steve was quick to share materials related to the course including making available the replays of each module. He listened to every one of the men with a caring and non-judgmental attitude and provided great advice and allowed the men to provide feedback as well. I have watched several of the replays and I plan on watching the other replays as well.” ~ Alan M.
“I joined the group coaching program because I was experiencing fear and anxiety that my marriage was going to be over and wanted to find a way to save it while I began a path to be a better man.
In the course I learned that I am going to be ok regardless of the outcome of my marriage and I learned to relax and be the man I want to be which allowed me to see a path that will lead to a better life for me, my kids and hopefully my marriage. I learned that there are things out of my control and there is nothing I can do about them. Letting go of those this will allow me to be more empathetic and understanding.
After the course I am now able to understand that is not all about me and that I can only control my responses to my wife actions and decisions and these are the results I’m seeing now in myself and my marriage: she is willing to spend more time with me, I am more confident in who I am and where this path will take me and I believe I will endure this part of life and come out a better man.” ~ Chris L.